Dusty-gray asphalt. The same bleached walls of houses. Vaguely dull day in a gray box. But all might not be so! See a selection of images with bright, juicy buildings under sunny skies.
1. District “Bo-Kaap” (or “Cape Malay Quarter”) – one of the most interesting from a cultural and historical point of view of the parts of Cape Town.
2. Italian municipality of Giovinazzo, located on the south-east of the country.
3. Restaurant on the beach of Platanias, one of the most picturesque regions of Greek Cyprus. In these places, in small shops, sold an amazing painting.
4. Bright wall in the back of Dublin Castle.
5. The old city center in San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico.
6. Beach House in Scarborough, north Yorkshire, England.
7. Congress Center in the capital of El Salvador.
8. Italian town on the street.
9. Hood ventilation on the purple wall of a building in Madison, Wisconsin.
10. San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas in southeastern Mexico.
11. Body shop at the corner of Central Park in New York.
12. The door to the Coronado, California.
13. The building in Andalusia.
14. Stairwell in Hanover.